The Bradford County Manor Nursing and Rehabilitation Center subscribes to a Non-Discrimination Policy. We are a non-profit organization.
Memory Lane is a secure unit that provides a relationship based style of care that is designed to meet the particular physical and psycho-social needs of our residents with Alzheimer's, Dementia and memory impairments. We utilize validation, reminiscing and therapeutic recreation to restore individuals' self - respect,
dignity and spirit to maintain their quality of life.
Memory Support Services Include:
- Self-contained, secure neighborhood
- Specifically designed activities for residents with Alzheimer's, Dementia and other memory related impairments
- Appealing nutritional meals and snacks
- Family support and education
- Therapeutic recreational programs to maintain and enhance resident capability
Memory Lane at Bradford County Manor
For more information, call 570-297-4111
Bradford County Manor
Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
15900 Route 6
Troy, PA 16947
Are you caring for a loved one with Dementia and would like to discuss related issues with this disease? Bradford County Manor continues to hold a monthly support group. This support group discusses the challenges of care for someone with this disease. If you would like more information please contact Pam Brown or Kelly Roloson at 570-297-4111.