The Bradford County Manor Nursing and Rehabilitation Center subscribes to a Non-Discrimination Policy. We are a non-profit organization.
Memory Lane is a secure unit that provides a relationship based style of care that is designed to meet the particular physical and psycho-social needs of our residents with Alzheimer's, Dementia and memory impairments. We utilize validation, reminiscing and therapeutic recreation to restore individuals' self - respect,
dignity and spirit to maintain their quality of life.
Memory Support Services Include:
- Self-contained, secure neighborhood
- Specifically designed activities for residents with Alzheimer's, Dementia and other memory related impairments
- Appealing nutritional meals and snacks
- Family support and education
- Therapeutic recreational programs to maintain and enhance resident capability
Memory Lane at Bradford County Manor
For more information, call 570-297-4111
Bradford County Manor
Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
15900 Route 6
Troy, PA 16947