The Bradford County Manor Nursing and Rehabilitation Center subscribes to a Non-Discrimination Policy. We are a non-profit organization.
For more information, call 570-297-4111
The Bradford County Manor Therapy Team includes Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapists who work with your Physician and Care Coordination Team to provide a rehabilitation or restorative program that will help you reach your wellness and rehabilitation goals.
- Designated short term rehabilitation therapy wing featuring private rooms
- Short and long term post acute rehabilitation
- Medically complex recovery
- Strengthening and endurance programs
- Joint replacement rehabilitation
- Neurological rehabilitation
- Balance and falls management
- Positioning and contracture management
I have had three rehab stays at the Bradford County Manor ....with every stay I received nothing but top quality care by all staff. After my first stay I requested to go to The Manor because I knew I would get "Fantastic Care".
- Maggie Frawley, Towanda PA
Rehabilitation at Bradford County Manor
Bradford County Manor
Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
15900 Route 6
Troy, PA 16947